Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Zepher has an enviable wealth of experience when it comes to Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps. Our Vacuum pumps are designed to operate safely, cleanly and continuously in wet environments, with the emphasis on low maintenance you can be sure of a dependable and quality product.
Zepher offer an extensive range of Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors for todays industy, robust in design and manufactured to the highest quality, you can be sure the product is up to the job. Our Knowledge is respected in the industry and we currently manage a large number of very high profile satisfied customers.
We off high-quality materials as an option such as stainless steel to ensure utmost reliability and corrosion resistance.
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps and Compressors
Single Stage / Two Stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors up to 16000 m3/hr
Direct coupled (flange motor), single stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors, up to 200 CFM (250 m3/hr) Single stage and Two Stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors, up to 500 cfm (850 m3/hr)
Equivalent to Elmo 2BV 1 - Elmo 2BV 5 - Elmo 2BE 1 - Elmo 2BE 3
Equivalent to Nash CL: up to 9000 CFM (up to 15,000 m3/hr)
Equivalent to Nash 904-P, R, S,T: up to 13000 CFM (up to 22,000 m3/hr)
Zepher Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps are Identical / Inter-Changeable to Nash CL - Series (Dimensional Accuracy and Performances Equivalent to CL 400 - CL 6000 Complete Vacuum Pumps Offered in all Materials.)
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors, up to 2000 m3/hr, cast iron, bronze, stainless steel, Cast Iron with Rubber Lining Monoblock design with electric motor & mechanical seal. (SIHI LEM equivalent), 20 -200 m3/hr
Single cone vacuum pump (Nash SC equivalent), up to 5000 m3/hr, cast iron or stainless steel
Two Stage vacuum pump (SIHI LPH equivalent), up to 400 m3/hr, cast iron or stainless steel
Conical design (Nash CL equivalent), up to 6950 m3/hr, cast iron or stainless steel
Nash and Elmo are registered trademarks of their respective origins in the manufacture of vacuum pumps & other products. Neither have any affiliation with Zepher UK Ltd or Zepher brand vacuum pumps.
Certification: ISO 9001:2000 certified by RWTuV, Test Confirmations : BS 726 Pt-2 / AHI
- Reliable heavy duty design, built to rigid standards
- Variable discharge port enables pumps to operate at maximum efficiency over the entire vacuum range
- Shaft sleeves are standard, virtually eliminating the possibility of shaft wear
- Available in different materials to suit your application
- Standard sealing is packed gland, mechanical seals available
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber eliminating potential bearing failure due to process contamination
- Low operating speeds ensure an extended life cycle
- The pump can handle large amounts of condensable vapors which enhances the performance significantly
- No metal-to-metal contact, only one moving part
- The pumps can handle carry-over of liquids and/or soft solids without causing damage to the internal parts
- The design allows operation with various seal fluids
- Low operating noise levels are in the 75-85 dBA range
- Inlet manifold and discharge separator are optional equipment and available separately.
For more information click here to visit the downloads page
Click on the images to enlarge